Role: Senior Fund Accountant
Location: Cork/Dublin/Sligo, Ireland
The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 3,000 staff across 40+ offices globally. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
Apex Fund Services’ end to end model sets us apart from other Fund Administrators and exposes our operational teams to a broad range of functions:
- Daily Trade and Cash Bookings
- Payment of Invoices
- Cash and Portfolio Reconciliation
- Accruals / Prepayments
- Shareholder Services including AML/KYC
- Dealing directly with the Client
- To ensure timely and accurate NAV calculation on a weekly or monthly basis
- Processing of security and cash transactions for portfolios
- Reconciliation of the portfolio from broker to in-house systems
- Responding to client enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications
- Detailed review of NAV calculations for Hedge Funds
- Preparation of financial statements as required
- Supervision and training of Fund Accounting staff
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Strong PC skills including Word and Excel (experience on Paxus an advantage)
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with skills and experience;
- Training and development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: Recruitment@apexfunds.ie