Role: Supervisor Transfer Agency
Location: Cork/Dublin/Sligo, Ireland
The Transfer Agency AVP is responsible for overseeing the shareholder register and completing checks and reviews required for all transfer agency tasks.
This includes checking responsibilities for transactions and payments, liaising with investors, clients and internally, oversight of key control functions, project participation and management, point of escalation for team members, running the team in the absence of the VP
The AVP must ensure adherence to Internal Transfer Agency procedures in addition to both internal and Regulatory AML requirements at all times
- Day to day review of TA processes across Hedge and PE clients to include:
- Review of new investor AML/KYC
- Review of capital activity including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, capital calls, distributions & equalisation events
- Prepare and review client reporting
- Review AML / FATCA/CRS submissions as applicable
- Review of certain processes performed in an outsourced location
- Ensuring compliance with all internal deadlines for reporting and MIS
- Assisting the VP in drafting of robust operational procedures – ensuring that procedures exist for every process / where changes in processes occur that this is captured in procedures and cheat sheets
- Identifying gaps in controls and processes and putting process improvement suggestions forward in a professional manner
- Develop strong working relationships with clients, investors, auditors, and other external & internal parties as required
- Active participation in TA projects and relevant systems testing
- Preparing board reports and representing Apex at external client and board meetings
- Strong Shareholder Services experience with offshore & onshore/PE funds including appropriate systems, product and process knowledge (4-5 years including supervision/management experience).
- A strong understanding of fund legal structures and the fund administration business
- Display high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills coupled with required technical skills.
- Strong client relationship skills
- Proven record in dealing with AML / KYC/ FATCA / CRS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both within a team structure and individually
- Ability to appropriately handle complex queries and cases
- Ability to take on board constructive feedback
- Ability to resolve complex issues in a timely manner and identify risks within the role and show independence and leadership with your team
- Work effectively with all levels within the organisation
- Adaptable and willing to work additional hours as needed
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: Recruitment@apexfunds.ie
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org