Role: Vice President – Transfer Agency
Location: Cork/Dublin/Sligo, Ireland
The Transfer Agency VP is responsible for overseeing day to day transfer agency operations.
This includes checking responsibilities for transactions and payments, liaising with investors, clients and internally, oversight of key control functions, project management, point of escalation for team members, people management and change management.
The VP must enforce Internal Transfer Agency procedures in addition to both internal and Regulatory requirements at all times
- Oversight of all TA processes and operational functions across Hedge and PE clients to include:
- Review and sign off of new investor AML/KYC
- Review of capital activity including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, capital calls, distributions & equalisation events
- Co-ordinate client reporting
- Co-ordinate AML / FATCA/CRS submissions as applicable
- Oversight of certain processes performed in an outsourced location
- Ensure accurate delegation of work across the team
- Ensuring compliance with all internal deadlines for reporting and MIS
- Drafting of robust operational procedures – ensuring that procedures exist for every process / where changes in processes occur that this is captured in procedures and cheat sheets
- Motivation, performance management & development of staff (including training) to provide highest level of service to all internal & external clients
- Develop strong working relationships with clients, investors, auditors, and other external & internal parties as required
- Interact directly with senior business management in a decision-making capacity in Ireland
- Assisting the business in coordinating & implementing procedural changes
- Escalation point for complex & sensitive matters (internal & external) ensuring accurate error reporting to all relevant parties in line with Apex procedures
- TA project planning & oversight of delivery
- Represent Apex at external client and board meetings
- Strong Shareholder Services experience with offshore & onshore/PE funds including appropriate systems, product and process knowledge (6+ years to include relevant management experience).
- A strong understanding of fund legal structures and the fund administration business
- Excellent leadership skills with demonstrated ability to drive change
- Display high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and instil this culture in each team member
- Organisational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills coupled with required technical skills.
- Strong client relationship skills
- Proven record in dealing with AML / KYC/ FATCA / CRS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both within a team structure and individually
- Ability to appropriately handle complex queries and cases
- Ability to take on board constructive feedback
- Ability to resolve complex issues in a timely manner and identify risks within the role and show independence and leadership with your team
- Work effectively with all levels within the organisation
- Adaptable and willing to work additional hours as needed
- Mentor and coach team members to develop capabilities and build a strong succession pipeline for the role
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: Recruitment@apexfunds.ie
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com