Form PF is a US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulatory filing requirement and affects SEC registered managers of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and liquidity funds with at least US $150 million in private funds assets.
- Conduct an initial scoping exercise to determine the reporting frequency and initial reference data required.
- Agree with the client the process to obtain and confirm reference / static data for subsequent reports.
- Agree how and what Apex will collect with regards to information required to complete the Form PF reporting that Apex does not already have in its possession.
- Provide access to our cloud based portal where the client can review and sign-off files, drill down into underlying details and run period to period comparison reports.
- Apex will co-ordinate the data, run jurisdiction specific validations and manage the end to end process.
- Provide the client with a submission ready file or discuss the provision of submission services.